It’s that time of year again!
Please join us via Zoom on Saturday, October 23, 2021 for our Annual Membership Meeting and Board of Directors Election. We can’t wait to connect virtually with our members all over the world. Our Annual Membership Meeting and Election is an opportunity to connect with our members all over the world, catch up on what the BSC and BSCAA have been up to as well as our plans for 2022, and to elect the slate of future Board Directors who help shape our organization. This year in particular we’re happy to hear from members of our community on how they’ve navigated change these past couple years in health and housing.
Saturday, October 23
10 – 11:30 AM PT
Virtual Event via Zoom*
- Welcome & Intros (Analise Smith-Hinkley, BSCAA President)
- BSCAA Update (Analise)
- BSCAA Finance Report (Jim Ausman, BSCAA Vice President)
- BSC Update (Olivia Kehoe, BSC President & Dave Chelsea-Seifert, BSC Acting Executive Director/Operations Manager)
- NASCO Update (Daniel Miller, NASCO Director of Properties)
- BSCAA Board of Directors Election (Nancy Blattel, BSCAA Secretary)
- Q&A: Ask Us Anything! Membership opportunity to share questions with speakers
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 415.685.3943.
*Please note that this event will be recorded.
Vote in the Board of Directors Election
Even if you can’t attend, please remember to vote on our slate of 2021-2022 Board Directors, the people who will help shape the BSCAA and what we prioritize and accomplish in the next three years.
or Print and Mail PDF to the BSCAA at 833 Kensington Rd, El Cerrito, CA 94530.
Renew Your Membership
Only BSCAA members are eligible to vote in our board members election, and we’d love to hear your voice! Plus, it’s thanks to our members that we’re able to fulfill our mission to support the BSC and its students, so please consider renewing or joining for the first time. Learn more or join below.