Becoming a member of the BSCAA means joining a diverse community of people who lived, worked, and learned together in the BSC. Just because we moved out of the co-ops doesn’t mean we’ll ever move on! We love the BSC, and we love our alumni.
Your membership supports activities that help alumni stay connected to the BSC, to students, and to each other. Being a member also ensures you’ll be informed and involved, and have access to exclusive events and opportunities. Perhaps most importantly, becoming a BSCAA member helps ensure that the BSC can continue to serve generations of future students, supporting its mission to provide affordable housing and make higher education more accessible.
In the past year alone, we’ve:
- Donated tens of thousands of dollars to support the BSC and those impacted by COVID-19
- Created a fund to offer bail to students arrested for ICE-related offenses
- Hosted a series of virtual skill-shares showcasing local cooperatives
- Divested our funds from fossil fuel companies & adopted a responsible investment policy
- Prioritized our explicit commitments to diversity and accessibility
- Provided care packages to students during finals, and groceries to those in quarantine
- Explored ways to support students and alumni in acts of civil disobedience during unprecedented times of societal revolution
Join or renew your membership, we welcome your contributions!